- Fast adulterant detection & Fat, SNF, etc. corrections
- Cost effective
- Simple and lightweight design
- Automatic cleaning of the IR module
- No acids or other chemicals used
- Data collection system
- RS232/USB/Bluetooth/Wi-Fi/Ethernet interfaces
- USB port with flash drive, keyboard & mouse support
- Multi-language menu translations
- Remote calibration procedure
- Remote firmware update
- pH Measurement module (optional)
- Measurement data print-out (optional)
Milk Analyzer Ekomilk Spectra
Milk analyzer EKOMILK Spectra is a mid-infrared & ultrasonic hybrid milk analyzer. Being a hybrid minimizes the number of expensive infrared components used and thus drastically reduces the price of the instrument while offering excellent measurement capabilities.
It brings the best from both technologies together using ultrasound and mid-infrared for cost-efficient, robust measurement of milk parameters and fast, highly sensitive detection of adulterant concentrations.
In addition the instruments has integrated system for collecting, processing and saving all data about the volume and quality of the milk supplied by each of the milk vendors.
As a future development this analyzer will also provide real time calculation of vendor payment amounts. All data can be easily accessed through Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Bluetooth, RS232, USB for further processing.
Average time per 1 measurement – 45 sec.
Application Area: Dairy farms; Milk collecting points; Dairy industry; Veterinary and dairy laboratories